[VHFcontesting] Sep contest skeds wanted - K9NS limited-multi

Keith Morehouse w9rm at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 14:11:21 EDT 2008

After a serious lightning strike issue in June, K9NS
will return for the September contest.  We are
interested in M/S skeds on 6/2/222 AND JT65
TERRESTRIAL SKEDS !  Lets make some long haul tropo
contacts !

We have big antennas and full power 6 through 432.
Any reasonable sked request accommodated, including
JT6M stuff around the 400-600 miles range on 6M.

Drop me a private message if interested and I'll
suggest some times.

Jay W9RM
w9rm at yahoo.com
K9NS skedmeister