[VHFcontesting] N3NGE active from FN20bd in Sept VHF Contest

K3EGE at aol.com K3EGE at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 11:43:13 EDT 2008

Multi-op station N3NGE will be on for the Sept VHF Contest from grid FN20bd
near Morgantown, PA on bands 6 thru 10G with lots of power and big and high
antennas. Rovers - if you are within range of FN20bd, please send us your
planned route, what bands you will be operating and estimated dates/times you
plan to be in each grid  as well as any coordination frequency you  use and we
will look for you. We will also be operating WSJT on 6 and 2  meters during the
wee hours of Sunday Morning.  Skeds are welcome.

Gook luck to everyone in the contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the N3NGE Contest Team

deal here.