[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r Essential Schedule for September VHF Contest

James Duffey JamesDuffey at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 12:04:32 EDT 2008

I realized after I sent my previous message that it is a lot more
detail than is needed by most (all?) ops. Sorry for hte bandwidth.
Here are the essentials:

On Saturday
Start 	DM65	1800Z
	DM64	1845Z
	DM74	1915Z
	DM75	1945Z
	DM74 	2015Z
	DM73	2145Z
	DM83	2345Z
	DM82	0100Z

I will operate in motion with stops if things get busy or if there is
a good high spot for long haul DX. I will stay the night in Lovington
or Hobbs, operating from the parking lot if there is some activity.
The next morning I will revisit DM82 to be sure that I make a contact
from there.

On Sunday:
Start	DM82	1400Z
	DM72	1515Z
	DM62	1745Z
	DM63	2000Z
	DM64	2130Z
	DM65	2300Z

Again operating in motion with stops as necessary. Of course, things
can and usually do change. So please forgive me if I do not keep the
schedule exactly.

Try to work me. Thanks for your support in my roving. - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey