[VHFcontesting] Station

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:29:14 EDT 2008

OK, here's the scoop.

I will part with the whole station for $1000 + shipping. Considering what's
in it, that's a fantastic deal for someone. If I need to part it out, the
726R goes for $250 and each of the transverters goes for $500. I will not
part with the transverters until the 726 is gone, though.

Local pickup in the Fox Lake, Illinois area will save you the shipping
charges.

Joe Serocki

Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: Never give up, never surrender!

Red Green: Quando omni flunkus moritati - when all else fails, play dead.

Riley Hollingsworth: If you don't like it spin the dial!