[VHFcontesting] Fourlanders W4NH September Contest Plans

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 7 16:12:13 EDT 2008

The W4NH (Fourlanders) Contest Team will be operating again from Soco Bald
in North Carolina (EM85jm).  We will be doing Limited Multi (50, 144, 222
and 432 MHz).  Sorry for not having any higher bands but a couple of key
folks are not available this time and our microwave guru is busy renovating
and moving to a new house.  We will be operating 1 KW+ power on all 4 bands
with stacked beams, RX preamps, etc.  We should be loud so make sure you
look our way on occasion.  The plan at the moment is to just operate CW and
SSB but there is a chance we might have WSJT available.  I am waiting to
hear what the decision on that is.  I will make another post if that comes
to pass.

73

Jim, W4KXY