[VHFcontesting] Microwave station no longer for sale

Jerry Siegmund jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 14 11:12:55 EDT 2008

I would have to Agree with you Zack! I have made Many Purchases with
E-Bay.. and found Pretty Much 'All the Hams' I dealt with were honest. I
have had a couple minor blurbs.. but were for Low enough prices that I
did not make a Big Deal over it!  Have a few more additions to the 'Junk
Drawer' that may be of use one day!
Many in the US  will not Ship to Canada though.. I found away around
that though.. I am fortunate enough to live just 60mi from the
'Metropolis of Sweet Grass, MT' !  I have the items either Shipped
'General Delivery' to the P.O. there.. or to the UPS Warehouse.. and
just 'drive down one day and "pick 'em up"! (thought for you VE's if
your close enough to the Border!)
My Last trip South.. Two VHF All Modes, Vibroplex Iambic, RS-70M P.S.,
MFJ-269 Analyzer, and 10 N-Type for LMR-600.. and it cost me Tax!
$47.50  ! All were from E-Bay except for the connectors!
(Ok.. maybe I didn't 'Claim Everything' in the Jeep!) :-)
Jerry VE6CPP
DN39or