[VHFcontesting] Help mounting a new radio in a new car

Jerry Siegmund jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 16 13:39:18 EDT 2008

Oh.. by the Way.. the VE6 '*C*/razy/ *P*/lexiglass /*P*/lug/' Mount
(Patent Pending) may work for others having the same problems! I drive a
Cherokee Sport.. so under-dash is a No Way.. It sits on the floor
resting against the hump in the Passenger Compt..so I can see it (she
refuses to ride in the back seat!) :-)
Cuts down on the 'Hard Left Hand Turns'.. as it 'smacks her.. she smacks me!
Send me a pic of your finished idea! And Good Luck..
Jerry VE6CPP
DN39or