[VHFcontesting] Tower trailer plans

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:19:02 PDT 2009

We've all seen those portable lighting rigs at construction sites.
You know the ones with the 8-12KW generators and a crank up tower to
raise the lights up to illuminate the work area.  Well N1EW put one to
good use.  http://www.ka5cvh.com/photos/v/Rovers/N1EW.jpg.html

I want to do something similar but *maybe* want to build my own tower
on my own trailer for a rover station.  I did some googling and found
any number of articles on how to build a tower for your fixed station
and any number of business's selling prebuilt towers.

So has anyone ran across any other plans that may help a guy out?

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

Recession is when your neighbor loses their job.
Depression is when you lose yours.
Recovery will begin when our current congress & president lose theirs.