[VHFcontesting] Moxon black box

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:09:29 PDT 2009

I opened mine with a cutting wheel from a Dremel tool (Par stressed Moxon) last year when I noted something seemed intermittent and THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INSIDE save for the connection from the coax connector to the two sides of the driven element dipole. I also noted mine likes to resonate near 50.3, despite having all of the dimensions at their max. It has about a 1.7:1 SWR at 50.150.  I was able to tape the box back together. Rick, K1DS