[VHFcontesting] Protest Logs and other things...

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 13 15:49:56 PDT 2009

Be careful what you wish for guys.  If participation drops that much the
next thing you might see is an announcement from the ARRL something like
this: "The PSC has decided to discontinue the EME contest due to a lack of
interest/participation."  I am not saying it will happen but think about
what you are doing carefully.  By sending in these protest logs you are not
inconveniencing anyone except possibly KX9X who is the LAST person you guys
need to be inconveniencing.  He just runs the mad house.  If you have a
problem with the EME rules you need to tell 1) your division VUAC
representative 2) division director 3) PSC members 3) ARRL President which
many of you are doing.

73
Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman