[VHFcontesting] Lunch box roving

Jim Forsyth mail at jimforsyth.com
Mon Feb 9 14:22:29 EST 2009

Steve,

What it does point out (yet again) is that lacking the facts you simply make them up. You don't know who did the buying, building and planning. I can tell you that I, for one, have done some of all three of those on the toolbox stations.

In my home station it is true that I benefit from another persons ability to build and plan, most notably the employees at Yaesu.

Jim, AF6O