[VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:48:02 EST 2009

Look Ev, the 'once and once only' grid rule you seem to be in love
with is not going to be acceptable to most rovers .. if roads all ran
N-S or E-W it wouldn't be such a problem, but as people have stated in
most places (including all of my routes in the past) you revisit grids
either because of where the road goes or because you eventually have
to get home ;)  Your proposal would drastically reduce the amount of
time I could operate (and increase the amount of time I'd be driving)
..

de w1rt/john