[VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 15:56:42 EST 2009

Not at all, John.  You find the best location in a Grid-4 and operate.  When you're done...you're done.  Move on to the best location in the next Grid-4 and operate there.  (uh-oh...one more rule needed: 3. Once operation begins from a given Grid-4, the station may not move to another location within a Grid-4 for the duration of the operation).

Nobody said that you can't drive through a previously activated grid to get somewhere.  You simply can't reactivate while you do it.

Simple and elegant.

Ev, W2EV