[VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 QLimit

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Tue Feb 17 16:19:32 EST 2009

So as a member of one of the well known multi-op groups watching this
"NASCAR restrictor plate racing" rover rules discussion, I am curious.

If we miss working a rover on Sat. while they are in a certain grid and
that rover comes back through that grid on Sun. on their way home, does
this prevent the possibility of us working them on Sun. in the original
grid ??

Ron
WW8RR