[VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:27:48 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 14:56, Ev Tupis <w2ev at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Simple and elegant.

Mike wrote

Simple sure ... elegant ... not really.  If I were to leave say going
north and run through the eastern side of one grid and come back on a
different highway the following day, presuming a two day run, on the
western side of the grid you could prevent me from making q's with
people who could not have been on the air D1 or I missed entirely
because they were on a different band or that extra 30 - 40 miles made
that big of a difference.

And all this about the time I've been trying to get back into
contesting after a long hiatus.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com