[VHFcontesting] 30/50 non-endorsement [was: 30/ 50 endorsement.]

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 18:55:52 EST 2009

So...6-meters opens briefly and I work a rover who forgets to ID as such and I now have 50.01% of my log with Rovers.  I'm reclassified as unlimited...even though it's not my fault or intention.

I must have missed an e-mail somewhere that explains how this is good.  Back to the archives I go.  Over-and-out.

Ev, W2EV