[VHFcontesting] September Contest & Log Check Reports (LCRs)

jcplatt1 at mmm.com jcplatt1 at mmm.com
Thu Feb 26 12:56:03 PST 2009

I just had a chance to check my own Log Check Report (LCR) for the ARRL
September VHF contest.   In the past these LCRs have been very hard to
understand for a VHF contest, and, there had been some problems when
submitting both a single-op and a rover log for the same contest ....
something that is within the rules and that I do from time-to-time.   I am
very pleased to see that both "complaints" have been fully addressed by the
League !   The new LCR format is clear & concise and both my W0ZQ (SOHP)
log and W0ZQ/R log went through the system with success.   Thanks Sean and
please pass this word on to those within the League who worked on this nice
update to make VHF LCRs meaningful.

73, Jon
W0ZQ