[VHFcontesting] A Suggestion for Rovers, and everyone else too

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 14 20:27:43 EST 2009

Outstanding!

I was just going to comment how much I liked Jim's post, when Duffey
jumps in with what should be "The 10 Commandments of Roving"!

OK, so we need to add a few more, but we're close:-)

BTW, these same suggestions would work well for all those fixed stations
as well:-)

It makes my day when I can pick up 2 or 3 stations and we can all run
the bands together....

73
Dan
--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana.
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: