[VHFcontesting] UPDATE Re: Yaesu FT-2000 on 6 meters

Bill W5WVO w5wvo at cybermesa.net
Thu Jan 29 18:56:01 EST 2009

The winner... over what? A K3? If so, I'd be interested to know
why. Most people I know who have compared them say the K3 is a far
better radio. (I own a K3, but have never used an FT-2000, so I
can't comment. However, in terms of bench metrics, there is no
comparison. The K3 wins hands down.)

Bill W5WVO