[VHFcontesting] KG6IYN - Digital Mode Operators for the 2009 CQ WW VHF Contest ?

Bill All n3_kkm at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 17 12:12:30 PDT 2009

I hope to be able to try out WSJT late Saturday/early Sunday from our portable station K4KBB (FM25ef) on 6 meters. I've not used it before so this will be experimenting/learning to say the least. I figure if I get a contact it "won't be my fault."

We'll be on 6 and 2 pointing to the back of everyone's beams.

Bill - N3KKM (for K4KBB)