[VHFcontesting] N3FJP rover log

pipkin29292 at mypacks.net pipkin29292 at mypacks.net
Tue Jul 21 04:21:24 PDT 2009

Steve
I use N3FJP rover log software. It's great. I don't have my laptop at the moment so I can't check for you if it has RTTY. In any event, it's grid based but probably could plug in county abbreviations in that field. I find it will take anything in the grid column. ( the scoring part of the software would not work correctly )

Bob AH8M/R