[VHFcontesting] Roving Analysis

Dustin Williams dustin at k5rnt.com
Tue Jul 21 09:50:36 PDT 2009

I feel like giving my $0.02 also as I was another one of the 5 unlimited
rovers.

My situation is much the same as Les Rayburn, N1LF. After assessing the
competition in my division in both the classic and unlimited categories
it seemed clear to me that I could not win as a classic rover. I also
considered entering as limited and submitting a check log for the high
bands but that didn't "smell right".

Regardless I had a lot of fun and will likely enter as unlimited again.

73 and thanks to all who worked me in the contest.

Dustin K5RNT/R