[VHFcontesting] PropNet to run a net in the middle of the 2m beacon sub-band.

Ray J ray at w9ray.org
Sun Jul 26 13:52:18 PDT 2009

Last time i checked  144.188 is not the beacon subband.. 144.288  is and
I Believe there has been propnet beacons running on this frequency for
several years now..

Now this is this a issue???

IMHO.. I'm not sure why Ev doesn't use 144 .155 or something.. down
around where all the other narrow band digital stuff is..

w9Ray