[VHFcontesting] Updated - PropNet to run a net in the middle of the 2m beacon sub-band

Jeff Thomas wa4zko at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 14:26:11 PDT 2009

Since I posted this yesterday, an update is due. I don't know what the delay was (Yahoo can be goofy on msg delays at times), but a few things....

First, I'm not too found of my choice of "childish" now that I look back on the message. As a beacon guy, this stuff tends to get under my skin a tad too easily, for that I apologize to anyone offended.

Second, while I'm busy on a biz trip now and haven't followed every message since yesterday evening, I think Ev is exploring other options.

Appears to be a good (productive) discussion occuring on the PSK VHF UHF Yahoo Group where this started at. I don't know if the message archives are public or not, but the home page for the group is here if interested: