[VHFcontesting] Fw: a new Strategy for home and club stations

Gene gmitch at iowatelecom.net
Mon Jun 1 19:07:15 PDT 2009

I always have a serial cable from my GPS to the Laptop for use with Topo USA
 and also use the laptop for logging in the Rover. I use a free piece of
 software called GPSTime that keeps my laptop time updated with the GPS
which
 is very accurate. the software can be downloaded here:
 http://www.coaa.co.uk/gpstime.htm

 Gene
 N0DQS/r