[VHFcontesting] VE3CRU/W3/R Update

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Thu Jun 11 06:14:04 PDT 2009

For the W3 start of the journey, I will start in EN92xa.  Then progress nearby to FN02aa guesstimate and south to FN01xy also guesstimate.  Progress south to FN00 at approx. 2200z.  May pick up EN90.

Sunday morning, will start in Morgantown WV EN90/EM99, then head south to Weston and east to Elkins in area of FM09, EM98 and EM99, sorry no 6 digit grids available.. South along 219, stopping at Black Mtn EM98.  South to I-64 and find site for EM97.  Then east to FM07 and south to FM06.  If time short, will bypass FM07 and go directly to FM06 for early evening arrival east of Lynchburg in Madison Heights VA.

Good luck to all, and safe travels to all rovers..  Hope to meet a few along the route.

Bill   VE3CRU/W3,8,4/R       on the road again..