[VHFcontesting] K2QO/r QRV for June 2009

Mark Adams msadams60 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:03:46 PDT 2009

Gang,

K2QO/R here. My partner W2TAU and I will be on the road with a brand
new route for what will hopefully be a superb June contest! Since
roving in eastern PA is totally new to us, we will not take skeds.
We'll be at our limit just to navigate to new spots and operate.

Our setup is 50MHz - 10GHz plus laser. While mobile we can do 6M and
2M only.

All times Eastern:

Saturday:

1400        	FN20ow, I-80 Overlook near Allamuchy, NJ
1530		Mobile
1630		Arrive at Camelback. Meet/Greet/Laser/Run bands.
1700		Mobile
1730		FN21fa, Pimple Hill
1900		Mobile
2000         FN10, Pismire Ridge of Shopping Center near Hazleton, PA
2130		Mobile
2200		FN11xc, Dorrance, PA
0130		ZZZZ near Wilkes-Barre, PA

Sunday
0900 	Mobile
1200		FN22dw, Mutton Hill, NY
1330		Mobile
1400		FN23aa, Hale Rd, Manlius, NY
1500		Mobile. All FN13 will be while mobile on the NYS Thruway.
1800		FN03xa, Leroy, NY
1830		Mobile/Dinner
2000		FN12au, Dow Rd.
2100		FN02vu, Werner Rd, Attica, NY

If we can hold to the schedule I will be  amazed. Good luck to all and
see you on the bands this weekend.

73,
Mark K2QO and Paul W2TAU