[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R June VHF Contest Roving Plans

Steve Kavanagh sjkavanagh1 at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 11 18:42:20 PDT 2009

I'll be out roving this weekend in the ARRL June VHF QSO Party as follows (some booked-up sked periods are not shown).  Times in UTC.

Saturday (local time)

1930-2210 FN14ba
2255-2325 FN13ax (OR bx)
(driving via FN03)
0005-0030 FN04xa
(then driving home through FN03 to EN93)

Sunday

1230(?)-1510 FN03bi
1600-1830 circling EN92/93/FN02/FN03 corner (mobile antennas only)
2025-2300 EN92mp
0100-0300 EN93sg

I'll have low power on everything up to 3456 MHz, 5760 MHz QRP only, 10 GHz (CW/SSB), 24 wideband FM and laser.  Basically the same setup as last September but with about an S-unit more power on 6m and 222 (assuming the new gear keeps working!).  Let me know if you are interested in skeds.

73,
Steve VE3SMA/R

P.S. Sorry if this is a duplicate post