[VHFcontesting] Add'l MI rover info -- full updates on http://www.kc9bqa.com

Todd Sprinkmann sprinkies at excel.net
Fri Jun 12 09:03:48 PDT 2009

   I appreciated W8ISS' post about the MI activity.   Good to know that NE8I
will be heading over to W MI at some point.  Lots of Badgers will be on him.
Including way more rover and fixed station activity from NE and E-Cent. WI
than usual.

   The additional info is from KF8QL, Dave.   He will be roving the W MI
grids of EN74/64/73/63/72/62 with good antennas and power, plus *all* bands
from 6m thru 10 gig.   This rove will be Sat. afternoon and again on Sunday.
With only Lake Michigan between us, lots of WI stations hear KF8QL/R off the
side, the back, no problem.

   I have posted extensive updates to http://www.kc9bqa.com this morning.  It
concerns general activity within a few hundred miles of my SE WI QTH.  It
will really help newcomers, and probably get some experienced contesters
thinking about looking around for everyone within their reach.

   There will be further updates later tonight or tomorrow morning as even
more WI/ILL rover activity is posted.  The WI/ILL region will have at least 5
rovers, and could have as many as 9 or 10.

   Stay tuned, everyone have a great contest.
   73,
   Todd  KC9BQA   EN63ao   40 N of Milwaukee
   I will be on 50 thru 2304 all weekend.
   http://www.kc9bqa.com  For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates