[VHFcontesting] Michigan Stations active this weekend

kb8u vhf kb8u_vhf at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:50:36 PDT 2009

KB8U will be active from EN71 on 6,2,222,432, 1296 and 10GHz.  The 10GHz set is a portable on loan from NE8I so I won't have the range I've had in the past (when I had a dish on the tower).  Some of the other bands are untested since repairs were made, hopefully it actually all works!

The Hepburn tropo forecast looks good to the south on Sunday so I'll be concentrating in that direction on Sunday morning.

Good luck to all,  Russ KB8U