[VHFcontesting] "Handing Out" radio rules/ethics

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 24 19:22:22 PDT 2009

Nope, I am afraid you can't do that.  See the following from the General
Rules for All ARRL Contests:

3.5.A transmitter used to contact one or more stations may not be
subsequently used under any other call during the contest period, except for
family stations where more than one call has been issued, and then only if
the second call sign is used by a different operator. (The intent of this
rule is to accommodate family members who must share a rig and to prohibit
manufactured or artificial contacts.)

73
Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman