[VHFcontesting] Radio rules..again

Steve Tripp (K1IIG) stephen.tripp at snet.net
Thu Jun 25 12:33:06 PDT 2009

 Les,

Ev, had what I would call a better response. Here is mine, and I must say I
reluctantly want to get into this game. You and others have been asked to
STOP flooding this reflector about rule opinions. If you do not understand
the sponsor's rules, why post rule questions so other interpretations are
flooding the reflector. Some might be on target and others may not. As Ev
suggested, simply go to the sponsor (Sean at the ARRL) and ask for a strict
interpretation. At that point you can post the Q&A response so all of us
know the correct answer.

Steve
K1IIG