[VHFcontesting] Rule 3.3.1....

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 29 09:47:09 PDT 2009

Being one of the folks who helped write the rules for the unlimited rover, I
have to ask, what about the unlimited rover class "ISN'T designed to take
this into account currently"?  It was certainly our intent that such a
"Rover Bus" operation be allowed in the unlimited rover class.

73
Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman