[VHFcontesting] [wsjtgroup] LPA Performance

Sebastian w4as at bellsouth.net
Mon May 11 16:06:00 PDT 2009

Les, I think a lot of those HOAs will be in for a lot of work next
month, once the analog televisions stop transmitting.  If you haven't
experimented with the new digital signals, you will find that you will
either have a perfect picture; or no picture.  There is nothing in
between.  No snow, no ghosts, etc.

If you are having problems receiving the ABC affiliate now, just wait
until next month!

73 de W4AS
Sebastian