[VHFcontesting] power plug for AM-6154 / AM6155

Chet, N8RA chetsubaccount at snet.net
Sun May 24 05:36:33 PDT 2009

Yes, I agree! I have two of these amplifiers in use here- solid and reliable
units.

The AC power connector needs a Hubbell HBL7484. There are many for sale on
eBay in the "business and industrial" section. Just buy one of these and
make up your own with some flexible hard service cord and desired 120 or 240
plug from your hardware store.

73
Chet, N8RA