[VHFcontesting] Win???

Sebastian w4as at bellsouth.net
Wed May 27 15:54:13 PDT 2009

Sorry Andy, you can't do that on this reflector :-)

BTW, is Smirk still alive and well?  It took me months to get my Smirk
number last year, and I worked one of their 'contests' only to be told
they never received my log; even though I received an email from them
saying it was received.

Oh well, back to reading, or should I say, deleting most of the posts
on here.  There is still some good information on here, and it is fun
to come into the shack and find 40+ new posts on here after a few hours.

73 de W4AS
Sebastian