[VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

Tom Carney tomc at carneysugai.com
Thu May 28 09:21:12 PDT 2009

I'd like to reinforce this.  Last summer I worked a multi-op station a
total of eight times from different grid squares.  Three QSOs on 6M and
the other five on 2,222,and 432.  Only the 6M QSOs were in the log they
submitted.

As a result, I not only lost the QSO points and multipliers for the five
QSOs but was also penalized for having five "not in log" contacts.  My
claimed score took a big hit.

73,

Tom K6EU aka K6EU/r