[VHFcontesting] EN55 on 6, 2 and 432 in June contest

Todd Sprinkmann sprinkies at excel.net
Fri May 29 10:43:20 PDT 2009

    Got word Wed. night that K9JCZ will be operating from the SE corner of
EN55, with long-boom yagis on 2 and 432, along with 3 elements on 6.  He
won't hesitate to scamper up a granite outcropping with a 30 mile horizon if
he's not loud enough from his cabin QTH.

    Gary's been off of VHF for some years and is re-energized. I think we'll
be hearing more of him all summer long.

    This EN55 activation, along with the EN75 activation posted on the list a
few days ago
http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/vhfcontesting/2009-May/012809.html
is a very nice start toward an active June contest in the Great Lakes.  There
will be more to follow -- multiple rovers are working out their plans.

    73,
    Todd  KC9BQA   EN63ao    40 N of Milwaukee
    http://www.kc9bqa.com  For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates