[VHFcontesting] FS - 2M 300 W PA, etc.
Henry Ingwersen, KT1J
kt1j at madriver.com
Sun Oct 4 14:41:43 PDT 2009
1. 144 MHz PA, AM-6155, conservative 5W in - 300W out, N - type transfer relay, AC cable, in Pelican / Zero style transport case. $250.
Can be safely shipped via UPS or FedEx. Possible transport arrangements in the Northeast (Vermont through Maryland)
2. One pair of Russian GU34b glass/metal tetrodes. 500W plate dissipation. Good to 250 MHz. With tube sockets / chimneys. $125.
3. Advanced Receiver Research R144VDA 144 -148 MHz MHz receive converter. 28 MHz IF. (Also has +7 dBm aux. LO output). $50.
4. 144 MHz "Brickette" type amplifier. 10-20 mW in - 5-8W out. (Mitsubishi M57732L power module, board and heatsink). $50.
5. Three new CITEL P8AX09-N/FF lightning protectors. N connectors. Good to 5 GHz. $15 each.
6. For DSP-10 SDR: Analog Devices 21XX-KIT LITE, w. CD and wallwart (new) $50.
Vermont, Zip 05491
More information about the VHFcontesting