[VHFcontesting] WX looks bad for KK6MC from the Crest in fall sprint

James Duffey jamesduffey at comcast.net
Wed Oct 7 05:40:24 PDT 2009

It is raining and windy here now and the prediction is for rain on and
off all day. If this continues, it will be miserable to operate from
the Crest, so I am exploring other options. So please look for us, but
don't be disappointed if you don't hear us.

I may drive up the crest and deal with the intermod as I have a cavity
filter, but that is unproven. There are some good spots part way up,
but that will pretty much kill propagation to the west.

Sorry I can't get the weather to cooperate. This is usually a pretty
dry state. :^)= - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey