[VHFcontesting] K3LFO Rover Schedule

David Erickson erickson+vhf at mentis.org
Mon Sep 7 07:12:53 PDT 2009

Here is the K3LFO/R team schedule for the contest.  All times are
tentative and flexible.  We normally end the contest at Hogback but since
we understand that W1RT/R was going to end the contest there we decided to
cut it short and squeeze in one more grid.  We will be calling CQ from our
run frequency near 144.245 often when we are not working other stations.

We've had a few last minute disasters that we are attempting to resolve
before the contest.  The first one was our wench that lowers and raises
the mast decided to break.  The repairs on that have already been
completed.  We discovered we have a problem with our 1296 amplifier and if
we are unable to resolve this before the contest means we will only be 10
watts out on 1296.  We are going to test and install a newly converted 900
mhz 250 watt amplifier.  Anyhow, here is our schedule so remember to turn
your beams and look for us rovers out there.  We are normally where you
don't find too many contacts.

Saturday

FN21hb      1400 - 1700     Camelback Mountain nr Tannerstown, PA
FN20ax      1800 - 1900     Parking lot E of Hazleton, PA
FN10xw      1930 - 2030     Ridge w of Hazleton, PA
FN11wb      2100 - 2200     Berwick Hazleton Hwy

Sunday

FM19jj   0900 - 1030   Nr Mt Airy, MD
FM09uq   1230 - 1430   Sideling Hill nr Hancock, MD
FM08us   1630 - 2000   Hogback Mountain,  Skyline Drive, VA
FM18??   2130 - 2300   Near Delaplane, VA

You can look at our website for further updates at http://www.k3lfo.org/

73's
Dave W3DIO
K3LFO/R Team