[VHFcontesting] K7NX and W7AQK in DM31 this weekend

k7nx at cox.net k7nx at cox.net
Wed Sep 9 17:46:43 PDT 2009

Thanks to Jim Duffy, K7NX and W7AQK are excited to operate from Organ Pipe monument in DM31 this weekend.  Look for W7AQK on 6 meters (SSB and CW) and look for K7NX on 2 meters and 70cm. (SSB and CW).  W7AQK can only operate on Saturday, but K7NX will be on Saturday and Sunday.  We may both head up to DM32, so we'll sign /R.  This time is a modest effort in preparation for a much bigger effort from DM31 in January.  Hope to work all of you!!!

Lloyd Johnson - K7NX