[VHFcontesting] K2QO/R QRV for the September VHF QSO Party

Mark Adams msadams60 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:18:00 PDT 2009

Hi Gang,

K2QO will be QRV this weekend for the QSO party. This time out I will
be trying something completely new; no partner and only the lower 4
bands. So, it is Limited Rover for me this time out.

My schedule will hopefully be (in local time):

Saturday
FN22dw	1400-2000
FN23aa	2100-2400

Sunday
FN13gb	1000-1200
FN03??	1300-1400
FN12au	1530-1800
FN02??	1900-2300

My equipment is an FT100D on 6, 2 and 432 with amps on the latter two.
222 is a K2/XV22 combo. I'll have 50W on 2M FM with a Yagi and on
146.55 calling CQ a lot.

My goals for this weekend are to wring out every Q possible on 222 and
to work EVERY VE3 and VE2 on the air. Since I won't be encumbered
making Qs on the microwaves I'll have more time to work everyone on
the DC bands.

73 and see y'all this weekend!
Mark K2QO/r