[VHFcontesting] Rover rules and criticisms

Jim Forsyth mail at jimforsyth.com
Fri Sep 18 09:35:36 PDT 2009

Well I think the 100Q rover to rover limit is counter productive, I would
like to see that gone.

I had a great time pack roving in the August and September contests. In
September we had a pack of nine ten band rovers and visited eleven grids.
You can see some pictures here: http://www.packrovers.com

Jim, AF6O