[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Announcing the VHF Distance Scoring 2009 Report

Bill W5WVO w5wvo at cybermesa.net
Mon Sep 28 16:55:12 PDT 2009

This is a good opportunity to pre-announce that the contest formerly known as
the North American High-Speed Meteor Scatter Contest has been reinvented using
distance scoring (as well as other appropriate rules modifications) and will be
held on December 12 through December 16 as the 2009 North American VHF WSJT
Geminids Test.

This contest, as always, is sponsored by the WSJT Group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WSJTgroup).

Rules are posted at http://www.sportscliche.com/wb2fko/w09/rules_w09.pdf. A more
formal announcement will be made in October on all the VHF reflectors.

Bill W5WVO