[VHFcontesting] Assisted Classes

Paul Decker kg7hf at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 03:30:00 PST 2010

Yes, people who want to cheat will find a way.  However, the original post went farther than cheating.   If a contestant doesn't use a spotting network, and hasn't enlisted other stations to spot them, but are spotted just out of the "goodness" of some stations heart, they haven't cheated by today's rules.   It's just another roll of the dice if some other non-participant decides to spot an unassisted station.

Paul Decker (KG7HF)