[VHFcontesting] Request for M/S Schedules with N3NGE for Jan Contest

William Shaw billk3ege at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:49:41 PST 2010

Multi-op station N3NGE located near Morgantown, PA in grid FN20bd is looking
for M/S (WSJT) schedules on both 6 and 2 meters using FSK441A for the
upcoming January VHF Contest the weekend of 1/23-/1/25.

N3NGE runs 1 KW stations on both bands with big antennas up at least 100
feet, and has had great success with M/S schedules in the past.

We are looking to set up schedules in 15 minute segments starting on 6
meters and, upon completion on 6, qsy immediately to 2 meters.

We will be starting schedules at 0400Z Sunday (11 PM EST Saturday) and
continuing until 1200Z (7 AM EST) on Sunday.. If you are a multi-op station
that plans to operate all or most of the over night hours,  we would prefer
to schedule you in the middle of the night if possible to give the single op
stations first crack at the 0400Z to 0700Z slots and also the last hour from
1100Z to 1200Z.

N3NGE has had great success with M/S skeds in the past. Please let me know
if you are interested in making a sked with us and the time frame you would
like as well as whether you have both 6 and 2 capabilities or just one band
or the other.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the N3NGE Contest Team