[VHFcontesting] W4NH Operating In CQWW VHF

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 11 08:34:59 PDT 2010

W4NH will be operating in the CQWW VHF contest next weekend from EM84ao.  We
will be using our usual arrays of stacked beams and 1kw TX power on 6 and 2
meters.  We will be operating WSJT (FSK441) on both bands starting around
midnight until 8 AM local time.  If you would like to make a schedule just
let me know.

73

Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman