[VHFcontesting] 6M Telerex yagi questions

Michael Sapp wa3tts at verizon.net
Tue Jun 1 11:53:00 PDT 2010

Hi All: Does anyone have the assembly diagram for the old Telerex 4 ele 50
MHz yagi?  I have three specific questions:

What is the driven element length?  (It looks like someone cut a few inches
off this one at some point)

What is the T-match shorting bar spacing from center of boom?  (I'm guessing
around 24 inches)

Is the last director shorter or longer than the first director?  (Is it like
the NBS yagi with a longer last element?)

Element spacings are all equal at 47 inches.

Thanks, Mike wa3tts