[VHFcontesting] W3CCX QRV in June VHF Contest

William Shaw billk3ege at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 10:00:56 PDT 2010

The Packrats will once again be operating W3CCX in the June contest from
Camelback Mountain near Tannersville, Pa in grid FN21hb.  We will be
operating on bands 50 MHz thru 24 GHz with lots of power and big and high
antennas.

We will have WSJT capability (FSK441A) on both 6 and 2 meters and would like
to make schedules between Midnight and 7 AM EDST Sunday. If Interested send
me an E mail and I'll return a list of open time slots.

Rovers - if you are within range of FN21hb please send us your rove schedule
including the grids you plan to activate, bands you plan to be on, approx
times you plan to be in each grid, and, if any, your coordination frequency
and we will look for you.

Wishing everyone the best of luck in the contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the Pakcrats W3CCX